
So my A.D.D. has officially set in, and I am totally bored with thinking about the wedding. I'm impressed that I made it a whole month.
The latest & greatest distraction I have right now is the new Wii I got for my birthday. My office pitched in and got it for me. But as my brother aptly pointed out, "Now your whole office knows what a big loser you are."
Anyway, the Wii is awesome. The first time I played the Wii over at P-Bo's house, I think we played for something like 7 hours straight. I was sore for the next 3 days from all the spastic motions. It's been a while since I've stretched out my nerd muscles, but they are definitely warmed up now!
I'm afraid THC will become jealous of my devotion to the Wii. And poor Harley. And Emma who?
Most of you (all 2 of you) reading this have keys to my house, so please come over to play whenever you like!
1 comment:
Do you really think it took the Wii for your whole office to know what a dork you are? They have MET you, right? haha.
Post a Comment