
Well... sort of!
I finally tracked down the Notorious T.E.Fry, and asked her to be a BM. So now, Mu-Galto doesn't have to sit on a secret anymore! I am so excited to have all of 5 McDowell back together in Lexington. I wonder if the people at the Stabbin' Cabin will be freaked out if we sit on their porch and smoke cigarettes all afternoon?
In honor of 5 McDowell, I have a photo of everyone in their most comfortable environment - dancing to Soul Decision in a window box. Sorry the picture isn't better, but I blame the ghetto photographer (you think you get ONE phone call from Inside Edition, and suddenly you're all THAT?!).
I can't tell if we are doing the robot or doing jazz hands in this picture. You tell me.
2 comments:
Dude, I look like a possessed Robot. Soul Decision really has an effect on me.
5 McDowell!!
Good Morning America, Yahoo! and Inside Edition; my life is your fantasy. Don't hate.
Maybe Inside Edition will want to do something on weddings in cafeterias?
Post a Comment