
A big shout out to MOH, Sgt. BM, and ABS BM for putting together an amazing party on Tuesday night... thus ending the 30-year drought on surprise parties in my life! It was totally awesome (except the part about MOH ratting me out for my TP-purchasing-phobia), and I am so lucky to have such incredible people as friends. You guys rock. Sgt. BM's baby daddy sent me this photo, and I think it captures the fun of the roast. Or else it just seemed really fun because of the jager shots.
Tomorrow a dress decision will be made. There is no particular rush to get the dress by tomorrow, but my ADD is kicking in, and I'm starting to get bored with looking at dresses. And besides, I need to stop thinking about wedding dresses and start worrying how I'm going to get through 60 miles in Boston next weekend! Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment