
So I'm back from the Boston 3-Day. Maybe I'm just incredibly out of shape, but this year's walk seemed abnormally difficult. I blame the 100-degree heat, hills out the a**, and let's not forget our beloved, Baby H.
Anyway, if it wasn't for the six other amazing friends who did the walk with me, there is NO way I would have made it... or even bothered to get out of my tent in the mornings.... Even after walking 44 miles on Days 1 and 2, the Hooters managed to put together a surprise bridal shower for me! I am so honored and appreciative of everyone's thoughtful gifts.
I wish I could list the gifts on this blog... because most of them are hysterical. But, I know THC is reading, so I guess I'll have to stay mum. What is the "rule" on sharing bridal shower loot? Do you have to wait until the honeymoon?
Anyway, here are two photos from the 3-Day... a great group shot of the Hooters, and a teaser for you all to guess what the hell I'm holding.
No comments:
Post a Comment