The union of East meets South should prove interesting, well, entertaining, to say the least. Outside of re-runs of Matlock or old KFC commercials, I doubt anyone in my family has seen seersucker in person. And I'm going to guess that the Chahhhhh-lston crowd has never witnessed Asian wedding thievery in full force (I refer you to ABS-BM's wedding - I'm still fuming that those people ganked my chopsticks).
One thing that I'm really looking forward to is the traditional Korean wedding tea ceremony. Let's just say it involves crazy costumes, the groom carrying the mothers out on piggy back, and the guests throwing dates at the bride. I did a simple google search of the "Pae Baek" (sp?), and I found this clip. I am sure once THC sees this, he will lose his mind. I warn you, the sound is cheesy, so I would go ahead and hit mute.
Note: I will not be wearing the crazy Raggedy-Ann makeup.
For your viewing pleasure, here is a fun photo from ABS-BM's wedding. Fila is not fooled by the Chinese Dragon. She has eyes in the back of her head watching her chopsticks.
1 comment:
Did you forget about Karaoke? C'mon!
Post a Comment