OK - I'm overdue on this, since Betsy's mom tagged me months ago. And now PMS (I don't care how you change your name, I'm using that acronym!!) has tagged me.
So here goes:
1) I cannot function at the office until about noon. I pretty much spend my morning reading and responding to emails and voicemails, checking blogs, complaining about how much work I have to do, and googling far-flung people I haven't thought about in years. And I wonder why I am always stuck working so late and on weekends...
2) Since starting to workout and diet, I have actually gained 2 lbs. WTF?! I am starting to think that when my trainer encouraged me to eat nuts, she probably didn't mean eat a half a canister in one sitting.
3) I have been wearing glasses in an attempt to "whiten" my eyeballs. I read somewhere online that one of the sub-conscious features that men look for in their mates is the whiteness of a girl's eyes. My eyes have been bloodshot for months from contact lens overwear, so I have been wearing glasses almost non-stop in an attempt to whiten my eyeballs for the wedding. So, yes, this confirms I am officially psycho.
4) I am mean to my parents. I don't know why since I am generally very polite to everyone else's parents. I know this is a big flaw, and I am really really making an effort to be less of a brat. My parents are great, and I definitely don't acknowledge it enough.
5) I would like to be a dental hygienist when I grow up. It is random, but true, and has been for years. I like the idea of a regular work day, a captive audience to listen to my stories, and trying to help make an experience that everyone hates more comfortable. But not a dentist - too stressful. Dr. V, think I could do it?
2 comments:
When you get tired of lawyering we'll get you set up at hygiene school and you can come clean teeth for me. You probably would be a great hygienist.
I totally hear you about the parents thing. I don't think I'm mean, per se. But no matter how hard I try, as soon as I'm around my family I revert to my 11 year old bratty self. I've really been working on it as of late, and am seeing moderate success.
Post a Comment