Just FYI - it's only been like 7 hours since my "resolve" to not talk about the wedding, and I've already failed. Sorry AKL.
(And just so you all know how tortured I feel by this "diet" by posting about it for the third time in a week) I just wanted to let you know that being deprived of junk food has gotten me a little irritable. Last night, THC asked me, "Why don't you make those yummy udon noodles for me like you used to?" At which point, I responded, "I'll cook your f*cking noodles when you f*cking get off your a** and start helping me with the g*d d*mn f*cking wedding." He was scared. Nice.
4 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL -MOH
Maybe we need to come up with a reason to "celebrate" so you can release some of this energy. I also think you should be able to talk about the wedding to your trainer. Nothing like venting when you are pumping some big league iron!
Sorry to find pleasure in your pain, but Kwon, this is by far the best entry you have ever posted!
What about people that aren't smart enough to fill out the RSVP card properly? How annoying are they?? Oh wait...ummm, that's me...er.
Post a Comment