Friday, September 5, 2008

Foosball

WTF is going on in the football world? The Rice Owls won BIG in their season opener. And the Redskins looked AWFUL in their season opener.

As previously stated, I HATE losing to the Giants.

WHERE THE F was our spirited team that lead us to 4 straight wins after Sean Taylor's death??? Somebody pick up the phone and call Todd Collins!! I mean, he's like the John McCain of football, and even at the decrepit age of 37, he looked better than Campbell did last night.

So angry.... They have THREE weeks to shape up - THC and I are headed to the last Redskins/Cowboys game in Texas Stadium. I can't wait to watch the last rivalry game in this historic (although admittedly ugly) stadium. You boys better not let us down!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least your newly ranked team did not lose to Vandy last night... JB is in such a good mood today!

Jenn said...

Roll Owls for game #2 too!!! Woohoo! We have that one recorded, if you need it:)

Anonymous said...

Go COWBOYS!!!!!