
The Houston summer has dragged on for too long.... it's been a totally uninspired week - hence the lack of posts.
I've resorted to taking stupid Facebook quizzes - like "What Muppet Character Are You?" Only to be mortified that I wasted 5 minutes of my life agonizing over the answers and clicking "hell no" to the "do you want to publish your results" option. By the way, the answer is Fozzie Bear. Great, Facebook says I'm annoying..
Also, I've resorted to watching movies I have peripheral interest in. THC and I watched District 9 the other day. Meh. Aliens, guns, racism. Whatev. Last night, we were out and these people were telling us to go see "Julie and Julia". And I was totally like "Really? That sounds good - I will totally go check that out!" And I was serious - like suddenly, in my despair, craptastic Meryl Streep movies sound totally awesome and fun. What the....?!
And you know things are boring when it's August, and me, NKC, has already booked her flight home to DC for Thanksgiving. I can't recall a time in my life when I have booked Thanksgiving flights earlier than November 1st. Arrggghhhh - I am ready for FALL -- France, Wimberley, Tailgates, Redskins, DC, Charleston - FUN!
Here is an uninspired picture of Harley with Sternchen. MOH gave Sternchen to me before she left for S. Africa, and now she tells me she may be extending her visa! SAD for me! I may need to pull the Baby Kien and Baby Vaughan card to get her to come back sooner. That is cold, but necessary.
2 comments:
We need to make Houston inspiring. I don't want you leaving.
if it weren't for that Baby Kien and impending Baby V arrival, i must say i picked an excellent summer to be away... as for those trump cards... moenie daar gaan nie, asseblief (that's 'don't go there, please' or something close anyway in afrikaans...) miss you!!!!
Post a Comment