1) Houston Summer. Everyone knows summer in H-town sucks, but this year, it has sucked to new levels. It hit record 3-digit highs in May and pretty much stayed that way all summer. It's only mid-August, and we won't be able to look forward to cooler weather until mid-November. That's 3 months from now. Ughhh...
2) Gladiator Sandals. I just think they look terrible on everyone.
3) Facebook. Well, sort of. I'm over people who update their status every 10 seconds to tell me what they are eating for dinner, what cute thing their child said today, how much exercise they have done that day, etc. THC has come up with a brilliant concept called "InYourFaceBook" - basically, you can sign up someone who sucks and that person would accumulate enemies. The more you suck, the more enemies you have. E.g. Sucky Sal has 400 enemies! Update: Sucky Sal is trimming his unibrow! Update: Sucky Sal is breathing through his mouth!
4) Entertaining the Dogs. It is just too hot for them to do much of anything these days. And they are BORED. I have tried my best to jump around, chase them around the house, throw things for them, and they just look at me with total skepticism. Which, of course, makes me feel like a total jackass for even trying. Unappreciative little jerks! So now the daily summer protocol involves giving them a rawhide and me sitting on the couch watching Miami Social. Everyone's happier this way.
5) Drinking. GASP! I know!!! But I've got to dry out... We'll see how long I last, but I am starting to think that those post-30-day-Shred workout Cheladas are not really helping the cause here. [yeah, I know - most people BARF thinking about Cheladas, but I love them. If it's wrong to love Cheladas, I don't want to be right!]
1 comment:
And you forgot Slynnro.
I don't know how to find her now that you are "over" her.
Post a Comment