
I just finished watching the season finale of Top Chef Masters, and it was totally awesome. I never got into regular Top Chef, but this series was particularly intriguing since it pitted well-established, highly-regarded chefs against each other. And unlike other "celebrities playing for charity" shows (ahem, the whole Joan Rivers debacle in Celebrity Apprentice comes to mind), this one managed to be interesting without wig-snatching, crying, enough cursing to make even me blush, or repeated use of the word "disrespect".
Anyway, I loved loved loved the winner of the show, Rick Bayless. Steveo and I are totally planning to head to Chicago to eat at his restaurants.
Just as Top Chef Masters comes to a close, another exciting show starts up tonight (could the reality TV gods have timed in any better?!). Despite the fact that I have vowed never to watch Lifetime (unless I am totally home alone on a Saturday afternoon with zero chance of being busted watching "She's Too Young to Be a Mother"), I will be tuning in for the much-anticipated return of Project Runway.
1 comment:
Ummm, not to nit-pick but it was "Too Young to Be a Dad." Usually on Lifetime if you are too young to be a mom, your mom just raises the kid as if it was hers after moving to a new town so that no one knows. Duh.
I want to eat the mole sauce from the Top Chef Masters Finale.
Post a Comment