Monday, July 6, 2009

Painfully Regular

... no, I'm not talking about THAT. I'm talking about my LIFE!

The screeching halt to my work and travel schedule has left me feeling very weird. Some of the notable differences I've seen as I've adjusted back into regular life:

1) No insomnia/guilt for sleeping. I'm now on an 11-hour regular sleep cycle. THC says he wants to try a science experiment to see how many hours straight I could sleep if I were to take an Ambien. I think I could do 20. He thinks 24. Either way, I'm game for the challenge.

2) I am broken of the morning routine of waking up (20 minutes late due to aforementioned lack of sleep) with sheer terror, immediately reaching for my blackberry before putting in my contacts, and spending 40-minutes furiously responding to emails while squinting out of one eye. Now I'm back to the morning routine of rolling out of bed to lay on the floor with Harley for 30 minutes, playing a few rounds of Freecell, looking at catalogs, and obsessing over my eyebrows. [stop staring! yes, they are uneven!]

3) My caffeine intake is back down to 1.5 cups per day. At its peak, I think I was loading up on 6+ cups per day. Our office had one of those awesome Keurig machines. Seriously, if anyone knows a coffee addict, this would make the best Christmas gift ever. Or 32nd birthday gift. I'm just saying...


4) I miss my hotel valet guys. I realize that is a weird thing to miss. But I guess I miss the little extra shot of doting in the AM. I miss the fact that there isn't a chilled bottle of water waiting in my car for me when I leave. And I miss having the valet guys tell me, "You look terrific, Mrs. C [they had to call me that, no matter how much I insisted otherwise]. Can I grab you a bagel or croissant for your drive to work? Go get 'em, Mrs. C." The most AM doting I get these days is THC nudging me goodbye (or yelling "Wake up you lazy sack of laziness!") before leaving for work and Harley/Emma gifting me with at least four bag-loads of dog poop on our AM dog walk. My, how the mighty have fallen.

5) The steady delivery of FedEx boxes from my online shopping sprees has resumed. And I am buying a bunch of crap I really don't need. Take these shoes for example, featured on Piperlime.com.
Apparently, by wearing these hideous flip flops, my ass and legs will miraculously look like Gisele Bundchen's. Sign me up. Oh, and add three more pairs of shoes - since shipping is free this month.

2 comments:

aposeym said...

i can't lie. #4 sounds like a little bit of heaven!

Anonymous said...

[b]ringtones[/b]

[url=http://pirix.net/in.cgi?17&parameter=ringtones][img]http://officiallogistics.com/ts/img/movie.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://pirix.net/in.cgi?17&parameter=ringtones]ringtones[/url]


mobile home concrete step
free full harry potter and the chamber secrets 2002 movie mobile rapidshare online picture high quality version download
cell phone emergency charger
free new softwares for nokia n96 cell phone
mobile animal porn video
at&t chips can i switch to t mobile
nextel i730 ringtones
whispering palms mobile home rv
free ring tones for boostmobile
cricket cell phone voicemail password restart
cell drawings and its functions
mobile 6300 games
track a cell phone
mobile softwares
carmen hayes mobile porn
mobile maps for israel
mobile rape videos mp4
adult tube mobile
mobile porn hub sara jay
used mobile homes for sell to be moved in sc
i68 mobile phone review
sextube mobile phone
hop mobile 801
mothers ring free shipping next day
how unlock ice mobile phone
mobile hairdressing software templates
icom ah-4 mobile
lg mobile xray
best exercises to tone your legs
couverture reseau operateur mobile
you porn for mobile phones free pussy
vodafone mobile connect for iphone
prepaid mobile sim
tomtom on mobile speed camera
thai bronze turquoise ring
cell phones and driving charts
mobile number of sexworker
pre paid cell phones
porn dare ring
office signs cell phones
unlock mobile phone
big button cell phones
picture of new samsung mobile phone set
logiciel mobile wap
connect samsung mobile to xp
at&t cell phone cancellation penalty
3 ring xbox 360
listen to cell phones software
black star frost ring
daryl coley jesus saves ringtone
create ringtones free
flash player mobile phone
dare ring download
free realtones
sony ericsson cell phone pictures
280 mobile wallpapers 240 x 320
edit friendster mobile
how to get gogo ringtones
dare ring free video
movida cell phones
free mobile granny porn
ajax mp3 player for mobile
mobile animal sex
sexdoor for mobile
ringtone hacks nextel i836
download moonlight haze motorola ringtone
lesbian movies for mobile downloads
dare ring game 5
mobile antivirus.jar for sony ericsson free download
nokia mobile price list
mobile video rape
okotoks mobile homes for rent
att ringtones
standardgateway t mobile psp
metro pc ring tones
mobile sexvideos
drivers talking on cell phone
utube free ringtones
ringtone vietnamese funny
cell phone m
download vedio mobile sex
virgin mobile phone
forced anal 3gp mobile
miley cyrus hacked cell