Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More White In-Laws

Dr. T got married last weekend, and it was a total blast. There was laughter. There were tears. And, most importantly, there was Hypnotiq!

Apparently, when you are old and uncool, like me, you aren't hip to the latest drinks de riguer. So, one of the youngun's at the wedding introduced me to this drink called a "hard lemonade" - a YUMMY combo of Hypnotiq, limoncello, sweet iced tea and club soda. It was DELICOUS. And blue, so I'm hoping this will be a front-runner to replace the Dirty Owl at tailgates in the fall.

Some photos...
Cigars after the rehearsal dinner. THC looks like a white Yao Ming in this photo. The guy to the right of THC is my new brother in law. What can I say, we like our in-laws white and blonde.
Dr. T and S at the altar, with the creepiest minister I have ever met in my life! I swear, he was giving S the seductive stare the entire night! What the...!
Newly minted Mr. and Mrs.
Me with Dr. T and my new sister in law in their post-wedding party outfits. My brother puts me to shame in the style category!

1 comment:

JRK said...

Jenny, Angie and I spent one fateful evening with Hypnotiq. The result? Tears. Lots of 'em...