Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bear!!!

My sweet little Harley Bear turns 5 today! Awwwww....

Also, it is my dad's birthday. But a bday shout out to my dad would be pointless since my dad is wha you might call internet-ically challenged. He pretty much gets 100% of his information online from the yahoo.com main page. Because I set that as his home page like 7 years ago.

"My, what is that intoxicating scent? Is that patchouli you are wearing?"

p.s. On a side note, on a typical ADD whim, I broke down and bought the 30-day Shred. Today, I am in full frankenstein walk mode. It hurts to type.

p.p.s. I didn't realize when I bought the DVD that you are supposed to have hand weights. I decided to find whatever in my house as substitute hand weights. I ended up using 2 cans of refried beans as my handweight substitute. Approximate can weight - 0.5 lbs. And my arms were on FIRE. Just something to think about before any of you let me hold your baby.

No comments: