Last night THC and I went to see Lucinda Williams downtown. It wasn't exactly NKOTB or JT, but some friends of ours had extra tickets, so we decided to tag along.
As soon as we walked in, the whiteness was just overwhelming. One would not think that white people could be so diverse, but damn - there were just so many different kinds of white people. Young frat guys, older women who "wear sensible shoes", general yuppies, old white guys trying to re-live their youth, a dude wearing fanny packs (not making this up!), and a guy wearing denim overalls... here are just a few white specimens I was able to catch on my cellphone.
Of course, there was the obligatory dude in the mullet.
But wait, upon further investigation, this was a female... Ahh, the beautiful she-mullet. And such broad shoulders!And, to top off the night, I saw a white dude wearing a sweater draped over his shoulders.
For serious, I could not make this stuff up if I tried!! There was so much more -- It's too bad THC made me put the camera away -- he was afraid that the white people would beat me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment