
Since I was in Austin all of last week, I left it up to THC to direct Harley's new hair do. And this is what we ended up with.
Needless to say, I will resume responsibility for future grooming.And geezz... I can hear it already. Yes, we groomed Emma 2 weeks ago! Give a girl some credit.

Here is a picture of Harley and the former family grooming director at the arboretum.
7 comments:
ah-ha-ha! I think its pretty darn cute!
Harley looks adooooooooooorable! Emma looks spiffy. I am impressed with THC's grooming skillz. Don't demote THC!
Was the first pic during your morning cuddle period?
He looks like a bigger version of Gizmo from Gremlins.
LMAO at pic #2.
dude are you ever going to blog again?
3 weeks to get online and no new blog entries :((( miss you. hope you are surviving austin!
Post a Comment