I'm not going to lie. Yes, work has been really busy. But the reason I'm blogging less is because I'm obsessed with Facebook!
I can't believe I held out as long as I did! It is so fun to stalk people online! In one Facebook session, you have such a wide range of emotions - see below:
1) Surprised -- "Wow, I have 4 friend requests from people I haven't seen or heard of in ages!"
2) Judgy -- "Well, I hope she finds life as a stay-at-home mom fulfilling."
3) Jealous -- "She looks skinnier than me in her wedding photos. Well, at least my husband is way hotter than hers."
4) Nervous -- "Ohhhh -- Should I ask [insert name of college crush] to be my friend?
5) Excited - "Woohoo! [insert name of college crush] just approved my friend request!
6) Confused -- "I don't remember him being that bald when I knew him."
7) Mean -- "This is the most boring list of '25 random facts' I have ever read- I would kill myself if my life were this dull."
8) Sneaky -- "OMG - I just found my ex-best-friend's Facebook page. He's a gay ex-prostitute and converted to Judaism -- what??" [this is true, by the way]
It's awesome - if you haven't joined, I highly recommend it!
2 comments:
OMG! when are you going to introduce me to #8?!
#7 is exactly why I refuse to partake in said list-making!
Post a Comment