I've changed the blog format because I am apparently not Asian and nerdy enough to figure out how to make my posting formats and pictures appear in a way that I like. Can someone please explain to me how you do cute little captions at the bottoms of photos?
2 comments:
Ask Posey. Her blog is like entering the bat cave. We type and attach pictures. Pretty basic stuff. I say let Heyward see the stuff ONLY if you post pics of them on this site!
Hmmm, I wish I had a really sophisticated answer! I played around with it for while, and finally had to settle on just creating the illusion that it’s a spiffy caption by adding a few extra returns under the picture and inserting some italicized text centered on the picture. It pretty much only works if you have the picture on the ‘centered’ format though, although maybe you could make it work with spaces and tabs and stuff—but that was way too much effort for me. Let me know if you find an easier way!
Post a Comment