I get it. The Skins playoff hopes are officially over. Even if pigs fly, THC learns to levitate AND I miraculously grow 6 inches, the Skins ain't going to see action after next week.
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I still can't help being haunted by that game agains the Rams. Back then, the Rams were 0-5 and the Skins were a hot 4-1. Had we managed to eek out a measley field goal to win the game, the Skins would be 9-6, and the playoff picture would be TOTALLY different. 2 f-ing points... 2 f-ing points... against the f-ing RAMS. ARGH!!!!!
In case you had not noticed, the postitive attitude program is officially dead.
1 comment:
Bring back the positive thinking program!
CAT
p.s. PMB was happy he got to hang out with you guys while he was in town. Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment