MOH and I went to the store to check out BM dresses, and my dress had coincidentally arrived the day before. The salesperson asked me if I wanted to put it on, and I was too nervous to do it! I passed on the opportunity to put it on (I wasn't emotionally ready!), but we did "oooh and ahhh" at it for a very long time.
There also happened to be a Reem Acra (celebrity bridal designer) trunk show going on that day, and I happened to casually peruse the dresses there (I swore to myself I wouldn't do this). After seeing all of the dresses, I still truly thought that my dress was the best -- that is a GREAT feeling.
Other than that, I think we're almost settled on a BM dress! Big props to the Houston BM's for gutting out so many trips to check out dresses with me. At this point, things are getting kind of tedious, and the "pain in the ass" portion has fully begun. My planner is pressuring me to make final choices on flowers, menu, and table linens. Objectively, these shouldn't be so difficult. But when there are so many choices, it's almost impossible to choose. I am just not very good at right-brained decisions like this. And flowers, I don't have a clue! Seriously, the other day THC and I were walking the dogs, and we were walking by some really pretty flowers. I asked THC what kind of flowers those were, and he was like "are you serious???" They were roses. Oops.
Anyway, we finally got our Christmas tree this weekend. I only get a live tree every other year due to a compromise between me & tree-hugger THC. Here is a photo of THC enjoying the tree-genocide.
4 comments:
That dude has a huge package
It is tradition!!!! They also smell so good. If you don't get them, the Home Depot parking lot will be nicely decorated for Christmas.
Fake trees are the bomb diggity...especially when they come with lights already attached. Sweet!
live tree growers actually enahance the environment....THC is a fool.
Post a Comment