Anyway -- this past weekend was the big union of families. Although our parents have met briefly at law school graduation, this was the first time both our our families would spend any serious time together. Needless to say, I was horrified at the prospect of how the weekend would pan out, so I called in some reinforcements. Without missing a beat, MOH, Mu-Galto and T. Fry all came to Charleston to help me through the weekend. I could not have made it without them! THANK YOU, LADIES!!!
I will write more about the party when Dr. T sends me his photos, but in the meantime, I thought I'd post some pictures of Baby J and Sgt. BM's baby from last weekend and tonight at Halloween.
Baby J was obsessed with THC's black credit card. Maybe she thought it was a Centurion Amex. We tried to pull a fast one on her by swapping out the card with a different one so THC could pay for lunch, but she was having none of that.
That's not Dr. V! Who gave that baby to the insurgency??
1 comment:
[url=http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videosealison7]Flash Video MX SDK V2[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseallegra1]3GP Converter Suite[/url]
Flash Player Pro 3.65 RAR Movie Player
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseamaryllis4 Agood ASF WMV to AVI FLV MP4 DVD Converter
[url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseadeline2]Elecard DVD Player 2.2.71224[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosealease9]1 Video Converter 4.2.3[/url]
iSkysoft DVD to 3GP Converter 1.5.33 Xilisoft Video Converter 3.1
http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237561 Okoker MPEG to AVI DVD VCD WMV Converter&Burner
Power Video Joiner
my icq:858499940385
Post a Comment