Wednesday, October 3, 2007

4 Months Later...

It's hard to believe we've been engaged over four months. The time has really flown by!

So far, the wedding planning has been surprisingly painless. I've always heard that couples fight non-stop over wedding plans. Conveniently, THC would rather open-mouth kiss the dog than talk about wedding color schemes and stationery for 5 minutes. Result: I get total control over everything, and we never fight. Well, almost never.

As a quick update to my well-intentioned work-out goals from four months ago, I am proud to state that I STILL haven't joined a gym. I think all of us could have predicted this. However (and much to my own surprise), I signed up to run the Houston half-marathon in January with MOH. Unfortunately, MOH is way ahead of me in terms of training. She keeps trying to get me to run with her, but my laziness is just a very powerful force. And besides, all of the good TV is starting back up again.


MOH, put those beers down. We have running to do!

1 comment:

aposeym said...

Holy Cow! How did she convince Bud Light to make color coordinating bottles?! Genius.