He's been M.I.A. for months, but he's finally re-emerged from the woodwork -- my OTHER man, P-Bo! After months of talking about it, we finally found a weekend that worked for everyone and had a great weekend escape to Wimberley. Good times.
It's hard to pick what part of the weekend was my favorite, but it probably involved all of the eating and drinking. Yes, P-Bo, Lady C and I managed to polish off a 3-lb porterhouse. I would have published the post-dinner campfire photo of P-Bo, but I also want him to show up to my wedding, so I guess I'll have to save it.
Of course, I'm sure THC's favorite part was all of the fly fishing. Who'da thunk it, but the little H-man is obsessed with fishing. What a great little fisher-dog! Here's a great picture of my favorite guys doing what they love to do - which, by the way, is not wearing women's shoes, despite THC's ladies' Tevas.
No comments:
Post a Comment