Every so often, when the planets align, we get out of town
to go to the Hill Country, which is the only area of Texas fit for human
habitation. We usually go with a
couple of other families, most of whom are Asian, which makes it difficult for
me to figure out whose children I am yelling at.
Road trips start like this…..
| Headphones make Bro's cheeks 50% fatter. |
and if the weather holds, and we find the right rental, and
no one is sick, and I’ve had less than seven beers, the trips end like this…..
So this is a trip from September 2016 to a place called Cypress Creek. Brother loved making dams, and, to you, every oddly shaped rock is treasure left specifically for you to find by a band of fairy mermaids as an invitation to join them.
![]() |
| Irrefutable proof. |
Daddy drinks and fishes. I’m not sure what Mommy does. It’s a good time, and I wish we went more
often.

No comments:
Post a Comment