Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Post While Seething

United Airlines is the WORST.

Words cannot express how angry I am at the merger between United and Continental.  I have always defended Houston from naysayers (OK, really just THC) by reminding them that we are the hub city for a fabulous airline.   You can pretty much fly direct to anywhere in the world for a reasonable price and expect to get there on time (or, more frequently, early).  Direct to Asheville - check - yep 3 flights a day.  Direct to Charleston - check - 2 flights a day.  Direct to DC - check - 10 flights a day.  Direct to Paris - check - 2 flights a day.

In March, Continental sold out to merged with United, and it has been nothing but disastrous ever since.  I am nearing the close of a FULL hour on hold waiting for an agent to help me.  I just checked the maps - no major weather catastophes.  Not a major holiday weekend.  Just a regular f*cking night of business, folks!  Jeezus!

So, in my boredom, anger, frustration...  I post the following photo.  THC took this today when I wasn't looking.  But it accurately reflects the hot mess that is our lives these days.  No shirt, ridiculous light up shoes, kung-fu pants, and fun-yuns.


No comments: