Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bragging a Little....

OK a LOT.

I did not teach GHC this party trick. In fact, I really can't even remember telling GHC her cousins' names.  But yesterday she saw a photo of her aunt on the fridge, yelled "Cousins! Gray! Carter!", at which point, I dropped my jaw and proceeded to sh*t myself as I scrambled to find a camera.  I don't even think THC remembers the twins' names.

And of course, being the good little Asian that she is, GHC is drawn to high-tech electronics.   I love how she is very seriously trying to figure out how to work the other video camera while she nonchalantly performs her monkey tricks for me.  I can't wait for her to one day teach her father how to connect to the wifi in our house.  [SERIOUSLY, THC]  I'm not joking, the other day, I swear I said "USB port", and he looked at me with the blankest of blank THC stares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please, oh please, post a video of GHC doing the moonwalk? It was a crowd pleaser.