Saturday Scene #1:
THC: (tripping over Emma, who is constantly laying in the most inconvenient places, like in front of the kitchen sink) Emma!
GHC: Emma!
THC: Emma, you really suck!
GHC: Suckkkkkkk!!! (insert cackle)
NKC and THC: [blank wide-eyed stares]
Saturday Scene #2:
THC: (again, tripping over Emma, who is now lying in front of the refrigerator) Aww, sh*t Emma!
GHC: (in the other room, nonchalantly gnawing on plastic pig) Sh*t!
NKC: Dude! THC, we have GOT to watch our language!
GHC: (still gnawing on plastic pig) Duuuuuude!
So, here we go with our new program of clean tongues. We'll see how long this lasts. I remember THC and I agreeing that we needed to watch our language when Emily V. started talking. Just ask her parents how well we've done over the last 3 years on that one. I mean, I'm pretty sure we were sitting down at dinner with both of their kids, and one of us managed to drop a series of 5 curse words in a single sentence. I mean, I'm not one to brag, but that takes some serious skills!
And just for fun. Here is an instagram photo off my cell phone that I took last night at the Rice baseball game. Almost 10 months ago, we took GHC to her first Rice baseball game, and it was a total disaster. What a difference a year makes.
2 comments:
YESSSSS!!! Let the party begin. The best part is that I have about 5 backpocket conversations to get you or THC started on without having to cuss myself. Then you can't even yell at me for the language.
It seems only fair that after you turned my son into a kid that yells "duuuuuuuuuude" all the time, yours now does it too. :) Ah sweet karma...
Post a Comment