So, the other night GHC had a meltdown of epic proportions when we tried to take away her teddy bear for bath time. I have not seen this level of freak out since... well, ever. Needless to say, guess who ended up in the tub that night.
Now, this in and of itself wouldn't have been so bad. But she insisted on clutching the damn bear (soaking wet and about 10-lbs by now) as I dressed her in her PJ's, gave her a bottle, and put her down to bed. The only way we got the effing bear of her conniving little hands was to wait until she was dead asleep. Needless to say, someone was seriously PISSED off when she woke up the next morning.
2 comments:
I think this might be my favorite post of all time! Especially because of Gracie's face while clutching said bear in the tub. AWESOME. Don't worry, you just have like 20 more years of irrational battles like that one. :)
I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment