Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Chinese Commenter

I have no idea who you are (probably a spamming computer program), but your "comments" to this blog are starting to get old.  I do not read Chinese, so I have no idea what variety of Viagra you are trying to hock or what type of slutty girls you are trying to get me to check out.

I cannot block your comments without blocking all comments (not that I really have that many).  But I just needed to let you know that you're really getting on my nerves.  Especially with all the ...............................

Sincerely,
NKC

2 comments:

KK said...

I was impressed by your worldly fans!

I have been getting weird things from "coach outlet"...I changed mine to moderate all comments and get approval so we'll see if that helps.

Unknown said...

You can change it without moderating comments....I will send you an e-mail.