Monday, March 15, 2010

One Month

I am officially one month away from my due date.

I am swollen and uncomfortable. My cankles make Hillary Clinton's look "delicate" by comparison. My body cannot sweat enough to cool me off, so I actually have to pant like a dog sometimes. I am exhausted from getting up every 2 hours at night to go to the bathroom. I have outgrown most of my maternity clothes and have determined that flip flops to work is perfectly acceptable.

And despite all this, I think I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love that post!

JRK said...

I am so excited about what's at the end of the rainbow for you, Kwon. Hang in there...I recommend naps in the car during the work day (or heck, just go home) and extra queso to keep your energy up. One month till GHC! WOOHOO!

Dabbler said...

Forget the car - pull a George Castanza and bring a pillow and blanket to your office. I'm in suspense - can't wait for GHC!

Jessica said...

it probalby will not surprise you to hear that your post made me tear up.

Unknown said...

So many happy days ahead! We cannot wait!