Monday, March 15, 2010

On a less optimistic note...

Things I could do without these days:

1) Daylight savings time.
2) 4.5 hour breastfeeding class. Where we were given fake boobs and taught how to manually express breastmilk. You can imagine how this went over with THC.
3) Almost 100 pairs of beautiful shoes that do not fit, and may never fit again.
4) Being at work when the rest of the office is out on spring break.
5) The color pink.
6) LOST not having any apparent resolution or directions.
7) Fake/Braxton Hicks contractions. For those of you curious about what that feels like -- combine a rock hard belly with a really bad feeling like you have to fart, but can't. (I'm sure THC is reading this in horror that I just shared that publicly)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hang in there. You're almost there!

Anonymous said...

Y'all have access to some very interesting classes out there in Houston......Somehow have managed to bring 2 babies into the world without playing with fake boobs and doll babies