So, 2009 pretty much flew by... the legislative session in Austin, S. Korea, my brother's wedding, getting knocked up (oops!), France, and holiday trips to DC, Charleston and Asheville. And all this among the various babies (yay Brady, Anisa, Rebecca, Kien, Ethan, Freddie, and James!), weddings, and birthdays to celebrate throughout the year!
It is crazy to think about what the next year will bring, or what this blog (if it continues to exist) will look like a year from now. Please feel free to cyber-bitch-slap me if any of the following occurs over the next year on this blog:
1) I make use of the adjective "precious" to describe my child
2) I make more than 3 posts in a row without mentioning or posting a photo of Harley
3) I seriously consider installation of a nanny-cam
4) I ever decide to share my experiences with breastfeeding
5) I make ridiculous resolutions to stop reading trash websites like Perez or TMZ to be "more efficient at work" and spend more time with my baby.
And since I realized this blog entry has been painfully boring without photos, here are a few goodies from the holiday.
Proof that Emma had a stocking. Sheesh!
Dogs are very interested in their holiday goodies. We went a bit overboard with them -- must be some sub-conscious guilt that they are about to get screwed in a few months.
Boatloads of Fedex boxes with stuff for Goo-etta. Girl is already making out like a bandit. I can't even imagine what next year's Christmas will be like.Anyway - hope everyone had a good holiday season... now get back to work already!!!
3 comments:
I think that last comment was directed to me....No perez/facebook at work does not restrict me from blogs, people, wwtdd, the superficial, STFU (I could go on for a couple more hours.....like I do at work).
Um, you forgot J and I visiting Houston TX with TFry and then seeing BRITNEY while Heyward negotiated bed time with J.
And now you see why I had a closet full of clothes for J when I was like 3 days preggo....
Heyward is sporting a pretty sweet Christmas sweater in that photo
Post a Comment