The critical problem (well, at least for me) is that dressing for my weeble-wobble body has become quite a challenge. Yes, I am aware that they make maternity clothes. But seriously, maternity clothing is the worst. The selection is horrible, and it's totally overpriced. It's basically picked-over-LDress Barn-clearance rack crap or stuff that looks like it's straight out of a Chico's catalog. Either way - NOT ACCEPTABLE.
So, I've been forced to wear a lot of black. Every day, long black cardigan, black pants (and for those of you who know my "no pants policy", you know this sucks for me), and then I TRY to spice it up with an interesting top that fits.
Well, this is the top I tried.
And this is the comment from THC that I got when I came home from work: You look like a giant disco ball.OUTFIT FAIL.
Also, FYI: The t-shirt you see in the photo below (3 posts ago) no longer fits. I tried to wear it to sleep last night, and woke up with the bottom around my chest like one of those 80's half shirts.
2 comments:
Just give in and get some Target maternity wear...it's at least comfy and roomy. :) And you WON'T look like a disco ball!
Are you trying to NOT wear maternity clothes? I got stuff from Gap online that was reasonable and fine. Also, a place called Japanese maternity had good stuff for work, but more expensive.
Post a Comment