I am not known for my tendencies to eat healthy. My food pyramid has queso as the primary food group level. But since getting myself knocked up, I've been trying to eat better, I swear.
Of course, I have my moments when I succumb to temptation. And usually when this happens, I hide this from THC, who has taken to his role as health food nazi/voice of reason in this pregnancy.
So - I'm coming clean. Here is my confession of the week.
I ate Taco Bell today. And last week. And I threw away all the wrappers and evidence in the trash can in the garage at work.
I did not eat broccoli like I said I did yesterday. I steamed it, put it on a plate, and promptly chucked it over the fence in the backyard. I ate ice cream instead. In fairness, I had a sore throat.
The other day, when I said I was going over to Steve-O's house to watch the Green Bay/Minnesota game, that part was true. But I didn't tell you that the other reason I was going there was because he was going to order a Large Papa John's pizza for me.
You know how you bought me a 6-pack of St. Arnold's root beer on Saturday? I am already on my third six pack. It is only Wednesday. I have been replacing the one in the pantry so you think it's the same one.
Remember when I told you it was OK to eat oysters as long as they were steamed? I made that up in France.
I feel much better now. XOXOX, NKC and Baby Goo
3 comments:
I fully support all of those food groups. Well, except the oysters. I think you may have to pass on those. Otherwise, cheese it up!
I want to go with NKC and Baby Goo to Taco Bell! There's nothing wrong with a weekly (or daily) run to the border!!!!!
Queso has all of the calcium you need to build those little Goo bones up.
Post a Comment