Other than eating, the month has been been busy remodeling our kitchen, traveling to see family on the east coast, and getting together with old college friends for homecoming. I can hardly believe how quickly time has flown this month - and that it's officially December already.
Our very cool homecoming t-shirts courtesy of AKL, who never passes up an opportunity to design a t-shirt or coozie for a special occassion. I also like how JRK has to bend over like 3 feet to put her arms around us in this photo.The other good news about this December is that it's an odd year, so this means we get to have a Christmas tree! For those of you who have forgotten, the old ball and chain, er Scrooge, er husband, and I have a compromise deal where we get a Christmas tree every other year. Last Christmas was horribly sad & boring without a tree, so needless to say, as soon as we got back from the airport from Thanksgiving, I drove THC straight to the Christmas tree lot to get our tree for this year.
Look at all the Christmas spirit on THC's face! The photo you missed was THC riding the tree in between his legs like a giant phallus. Again, I married a 5-year old trapped in a 34-year old body.
2 comments:
It's not my fault you're so short...lets hope Baby Goo got the height genes from the Charleston side of the fam'!
um, there is nothing remotely "large" about you in that homecoming photo. :)
Post a Comment