Sunday, November 4, 2012

Drama

So, apparently, GHC leads a pretty exciting life when her mother and I are not watching.   I suspect this because GHC is not shy about telling us about horrible injuries she got from insanely cool situations.  For example, in the bath a few days ago, I noticed a faint scratch on her elbow. When I asked her what happened, she immediately answered “A frog bit me.”

Damn, that’s not good. Now I’ve got injured child AND a vicious biting frog somewhere in the immediate vicinity.

       Like this smug bastard.



Over the next few days, a pattern emerged.

When she had bruise on her shin – “A mosquito bit me.”

When her foot hurt- “I stepped in fire.”

When her dress got dirty – “A bulldozer scooped me up….and it had trash in it.”


So there’s some pretty heavy stuff going down in our hood. Be on your toes for flaming mosquito driven bulldozers if you come around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No fire-breathing, two-headed, friendly flying dragons that eat fish but not eels? Well, we're not interested in coming around then. Your hood sucks.