Friday, April 27, 2012

Do Not Open The Video...

... if you have a weak stomach.  No, seriously.  Consider yourself warned.

I had to work late the other night, so THC was on his own with GHC for the evening.  When I got home, THC didn't say a word to me -- he just handed me the video camera.
For those of you who actually opened the video link (you, sickos!), I'm sorry to have exposed you to my child's fecal matter.  I wish I was smart enough to "pixel-ate" it out, but I'm barely tech-savvy enough to get the video uploaded to begin with.

I realize this is totally "STFU, Parents" material.  But THC's mutterings were just too funny not to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no words. Apparently, THC didn't either as he was trying to figure out next steps. So hilarious.

mu-galto said...

He has come a long way from that time he watched J for 10 minutes while she napped we went to the liquor store. I remember we got home and J was standing up in the pack and play shouting that she had pooped. THC had informed her I would be right back. With booze.