Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful....

....that the weekend is finally over.

Don't get me wrong, I had a great holiday weekend with my family.  But 2 sick days and air travel with a 1-1/2 year old can be less than relaxing.  Come on work week!

Me explaining the foreign concept of "RELAXING" to GHC.  Yes, GHC, some people DO enjoy sitting in one spot for more than 30 seconds.
Giving relaxation a try.  Looking pretty skeptical all the while.  "Are you sure I'm not supposed to be on Xanax to be enjoying this moment?"
Relaxation success!  But only for the nano-second it took us to take this photo, of course.  By the time I looked back at the camera, she was off in another corner of the house shoving crayons up her nose and finding another set of stairs to race up and down. 
Uncle T's house is very kid-friendly.  Tons of stuff to play with - like these original signed helmets by Brett Favre and Darrell Green.  GHC's snotty nose all over these things can only make them more valuable!  Oh, and in addition to nice stuff, apparently, Uncle T has nice friends.  Like the player from the Carolina Panthers who had Thanksgiving dinner with us.  RANDOM.
First Vespa ride!  GHC refused a helmet, as it might mess up her hair.  Or clash with her Burberry skirt (by the way, I have waited about 5 years for her to wear this skirt.  So excited it finally fit.  Thanks to Mu-Galto).
Little GHC head poking out on top of Uncle T's fancy ride. 
Oddly enough, the Lamborghini has LATCH.   Is it sad that this is the first thing THC and I looked at when we saw the car.  That is just about the only car feature we know about these days.  I didn't even know where the engine was in this car (PS - you can't put a stroller in the trunk).
Travel boredom set in early on the way home.  We knew we were in for an awesome ride when she bolted from us in the airport about 30 times and tore apart the newsstand in less than 1 minute.

3 comments:

aposeym said...

where was the leash when you needed it?!?!

mu-galto said...

I love that skirt! Thanks to you for the original purchase. I am glad that GHC got to rock it this year.

Anonymous said...

5 years and three kids later, I had to click the link to know what a latch was. Don't tell D.S.S.