A few days ago, I had taken some time to read through all of my blog entries over the last year. As a response, I had written out a painfully long blog entry about how much I had learned about myself, and how much I wished that the tone of my blog entries (and probably life in general) didn't ring of so much exhaustion and desperation.
But as I re-read that entry tonight, I couldn't help but get a little (okay, a lot) sick of myself. Every day, people persevere through tougher circumstances without writing long diatribes begging for sympathy.
So, I'm over it. Yeah, 2010 was equal parts awesome and miserable. But we all came out on the other side just fine.
Let's get on to more important business - like discussing the Bachelor (new bachelor season, same trainwreck!), figuring out how to wear above-the-knee boots without looking silly, loving on Harley and ignoring Emma.
So, without further ado.... the photos. This array doesn't do justice to all of the wonderful family and friends we got to see over the holidays, but please know we loved every minute of seeing you all!
 |
| I tried to get a posed photo of GHC, Harley and Emma. It did not work out. But you do have the "pleasure" of seeing Emma's gnarly teeth. Seriously, I've actually googled doggy veneers. And people are actually crazy enough to do it. |
 |
| GHC has figured out where the video monitor sits. This is supposed to be a birds eye view looking into her entire crib. Needless to say, it's a little scary to check the monitor and see this looking back at you. |
 |
| Flirting with the Professor during his brief stop in Houston. I don't think he found her monster bowel movement as charming as she would have hoped. |
 |
| We found this old crazy nature center in Bellaire the other day. If you haven't gone before, be sure you're on a whole lot of acid first. Here is GHC climbing into the turtle tank to get an up close and personal view. |
 |
| Nobody should leave this guy alone with a baby. Let alone two babies. |
 |
| Working on clapping. THC has really hit some developmental milestones at age 35. |
 |
| New to 2011 - Muttonchops. I think I hear the music for "Deliverance" in the background. |
 |
| Riding the train for Brady's birthday. I missed seeing Po Po so much over the holidays that I couldn't bear the thought of us sitting apart on the train, even though our row probably seats 2 people. Actually, what I really wanted was for THC to get a REALLY GOOD LOOK at P's new LV bag and to take a few notes. |
 |
| The Princess of Pudge. And I'm not talking about ME - damnit, I'm working out! Geeeez. |
No comments:
Post a Comment