Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day/Due Date

Today would have been GHC's due date.  Amazing how much life has changed in 16 days.  And, in a totally vain regard, I could not even begin to imagine how huge and miserable I would have been if I were still pregnant.

And just in time for tax day, our little tax deduction got her first piece of mail this week!  Her social security card arrived - thus making her, in the eyes of the government, an official person!
The little miss also had her 2-week check-up with Dr. K, and everything is looking great.  She's got a lot of growing to do though -- she's only in the 10th percentile!  Time to get cracking on those feedings then!
And how's big brother Harley (and creepy Aunt Emma) handling the new addition?  Let's just say he's less than excited. 

1 comment:

GrammyHutchinson said...

Just have to say she is very pretty and prettier by every post!