I am sure I'm supposed to have all sorts of deep thoughts and feelings about how my life has changed, how I now understand the meaning of love, etc. But the only thing I can think to say is "Hooray, we haven't broken her yet!"
The milk-beast is working hard to catch up to her peers in weight. At 2 weeks, she was in the 10th percentile for weight. And 2 weeks later, she's put on one and a half pounds putting her in the 25th percentile.
News like that makes me feel great. Not so much because she is thriving/growing (although that is good thing). But because I had a doctor tell me that at 13 lbs, babies' livers are large enough to make glucose, which translates to sleeping through the night!
So, come on girl, let's get eating!
2 comments:
I think Tripp hit that "magic" 13 lb number at like 2 months and slept consistently through the night at like 7 months. :) So don't get your hopes up too high...you know Gracie's not going to want to miss out on her late night snuggles! Has she gotten to sleep in the closet with THC yet? :)
Sleeping through the night? Never heard of it.
Look at her long legs! Eat up Gracie - you're growing like a weed! (A cute flowery weed though.)
Post a Comment