Yesterday was one of the most remarkable evenings of my life.
I had no high expectations of the night. Both THC and I were tired and worn out from an already rough work week, and neither of us were really in the mood to hit up any election parties. After a little discussion, we decided to head over to PCorn's house - where we figured it would be a nice, laid back environment.
Little did I know how my life would change by the time we got home that evening.
It was great seeing everyone and watching with excitement (or disappointment) over returns. And just when I wasn't paying any attention, it happened...
PCorn opened a box containing fresh bacon pizza.
Bacon pizza??!!! Bacon pizza??!!! And, no I'm not talking canadian bacon. I'm talking about the real stuff. How on earth have I lived 31 years without witnessing this happy marriage of excellent food products??
Oh happy night!! Oh, and we also elected the country's first African-American President. So, we also had that going for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment