Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Speaking of Culinary Genius

I was a Big Lots the other day ('cuz I'm too cheap for brand-name trash bags, but not too cheap for a new Gucci bag) and saw this:

I actually said "Hohhhhhhhhh-ly Shit!" out loud when I saw the bag. I mean, 2 of my FAVORITE foods in one convenient package???

All too often have I suffered through the age-old convenience store dilemma: Funyuns or Flamin' Hot Cheetos? And now, thanks to the fine folks at Frito-Lay, I suffer no more.

I have yet to open the bag -- not because I am suspect of food purchased at Big Lots (even though I probably should be), but because I want to save it for a special occassion. Assuming I do not die of instant coronary failure, I will definitely do a follow up post.

1 comment:

Dabbler said...

No F-ing way. For two reasons:
1) flaming hot funyons = genius
2) she who buys gucci handbags shops at big lots?!