Friday, January 27, 2012

Lacking Inspiration

A.D.D. has obiously hit pretty hard - lots of ramblings in December and radio silence this month.  I blame having a nicely stocked DVR (Project Runway ALL-STARS!, all of the Housewives, Modern Family, and the return of 30 Rock).  I also blame the youtube phenomenon of "Sh*t Girls Say."  I got sucked down an endless "Sh*t ____ Say" spiral for over 2 hours last night.  This is one of my favorites.
So, yeah, blogging has taken a backseat to other critically important matters.
No time for blogging when there are donuts to be eaten!
In other news (that nobody but my mom cares about), GHC is turning into a conversational maniac.  Here are some of my favorite recent quotes.

"My high chair is all jacked up." [inspecting the crooked cushion on her chair]

"Ewww.  That's nasty." [upon digging up a particularly juicy booger]

"Ollie is a cry baby." [she is totally the mean girl at school, by the way]

"I can't like it." [response to pretty much any food that is not mac & cheese]

"I'm potty trained.  Like Grandma."  [she is, in fact, not potty trained and had not seen Grandma in 2 months.  so this whole statement was just bizarre.]

"Daddy has to go to work.  How sad."  [yeah, it is sad.  especially considering how much the government chooses to pay Daddy.]

"Harley ate my pretzels." [EVERY single G-D morning on the way to school.  I have no idea why the girl cannot forgive the damn dog 4 weeks after he ate her pretzels she had left out on the coffee table.]

"Jenn should give her baby to Amy." [in response to me asking her if she was excited about the upcoming arrival of V-3]

1 comment:

Amy said...

lOLOL GHC wants Jenn to share her baby w/ me. That is so sweet. love it. Love ghc. She is the best.