Friday, June 3, 2011

Things That Freak Me Out

  • Fat-free, calorie-free anything.  Like Smart Squeeze butter.  How can I slather half a container on a bagel and not have my body need to burn anything?
  • The smell of THC's hair brush.  I know the guy takes a shower every day - twice a day most days, even.  So, why does his hair brush smell like aged head cheese?
  • Those small half and half containers that say "no refrigeration required."
  • Going to work after eating Taco Bell the night before.
  • Elmo.
  • Car washes, thanks to a particularly scary episode of CSI.  You know you're old when you admit to watchng CSI, by the way.
  • The small chance that you will see a man's scrotum from the leg hole of a bathing suit.  I do not understand why all men's bathing suits don't have liners.
  • The return of jorts as being fashionable. 
That is all I had to say.  It's been a productive day at the office.

No comments: