Of course, all this is a long-winded way of saying I don't have much time to write anything clever or meaningful. Just a few photos. Sadly (and yes, I am aware of this - I have been SERIOUSLY lacking in Harley photos for the last few months).
| Guess who HATES the carousel??? Guess I should not have picked the terrifying clown-monkey. Creepy carousel music did not help. |
| One year checkup. She is like the Tasmanian Devil. She tore that room apart while we waited for Doc K. |
| Feeding a duck. Nature. What a novel concept in Houston. |
| Berryhill might start losing money on their free ice cream venture if we keep taking GHC there. |
| GHC's first Easter egg hunt. Lucky for me & THC, she did not know what was inside the eggs. I think I ate my body weight in Rolos. |
1 comment:
While I empathize with you and your travel schedule, I can't help but grin thinking about Heyward home alone with a one year old. I can only imagine the conversation. JB
Post a Comment