Both THC and I were hit with an awful flu this week. Of course, me being the supportive wife that I am, I was totally doing the "I Told You So" Dance when he got the flu, despite my constant reminders over the last 3 months to get a flu shot. Of course, since God decided I was being a total b*tch to my ailing husband, he decided to punish me with the flu 3 days later.
With both us being incapacitated, we've enlisted a lot of help to avoid getting GHC sick, too. I am so thankful for good friends like Mama V, Po Po, and the MOH, for helping out. It sucks not being able to hold your own child for 5-6 days, but it does make me feel better that at least she is having fun with her Tias and Tannies.
MOH took this video tonight while I was laid up in bed. The indoctrination is starting early. I haven't figured out how to turn this around, but you get the idea.
1 comment:
No indoctrination necessary. GHC is all over her T. Amy
Post a Comment