Friday, April 4, 2008

Leavin' Las Vegas

Just got a batch of hysterical photos of P's bachelorette weekend from McD. Since we all know the rule, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", I won't post anything that would get anyone in trouble!
The Elite Eight. Big props to L for hooking us up with the good stuff (Veuve) on ice in the hotel room for our first night out!

Me & the P after a rough afternoon at the sports book... and an extra delicious order of Bacon Cheese Fries!

P checking to see what foot-borne diseases she may have contracted from walking the Strip all night without shoes. I missed that part of the evening (or should I say morning) -- but at least I got to see her come into the hotel room as I was leaving for the airport. BOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

aposeym said...

Ahhh. good times good times. My feet are still attached to my body. Shocking. I would have given them pretty good odds at having fallen off by now. goooo